Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mama's Holiday Wish List Meme!

Mama’s Holiday Wish List MemeTodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year? charm bracelet, cat necklace, Fat Baby boots, better money management and getting a new car!
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received? Anything my kids make for me.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? knitting scarves and ornaments
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child? my baby blue cloud bike
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? what's not on their lists???
6. What is your favorite holiday food? ham and breakfast casserole, and I can't forget cookies!
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? towels, cards, tags, pillows, tooth fairy pillow, sheet and blanket.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie? White Christmas
9. Favorite holiday song? Deck the Halls
0. Favorite holiday pastime? Cookie swaps and my MOMS club party!! And watching the kids open presents.

No comments: