Friday, December 4, 2009

Calmer day and busy, busy, busy!

Mad Man (my 9 yr. old son) woke up yesterday with pink eye. We went to the Drs. and got drops. He had to miss school yesterday and today. Things just go around and around.
Pickle is lookin' good, hardly bruised and the stitches come out on Monday.
Stinky (my 5 yr. old daughter) had Daisies last night, she loves it. They do the cutest things. Next meeting they are going caroling.
Tater is trying so hard with the potty training...he just refuses to go #2 on the potty. I love the potty training, I got to buy lots of cloth trainers.
I'm going to make Tuxedo Brownie HUGS cookies for the MOMS club cookie swap. I can't wait to get all those yummy cookies.
Next Thursday is the MOMS club Xmas party. I'm taking Mini Citrusy cakes and Red wine Sangria. My gift is all WAHM products and a Chico Vita bag. Lucky mom that gets it!!!
2 days in a row of blogging...what next, a whole week :)

1 comment:

Roxanna said...

This is Roxy :)I just thought I would stop by and say hi!
I knew I should of signed up for the cookie swap :) I didn't think I would have time because of the holidays.