Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My goodies from the Blogger's Valentine Swap!



Gift Guide



I signed up for the Blogger's Valentine Swap over at The Mommy Files.
I got partnered up with a really sweet chick, Jenine at BadgerMomma She has a fun blog and I've enjoyed sharing emails with her.


I received my package yesterday, ripped it open and was happy with everything!


*She sent a lovely Cranberry/Almond soap made by her, along with a heart scrubbie. The soap smells lovely, what a talented lady!


*Lots of great decorations- felt hearts, red heart ornaments and conversation heart garland.

*A really Valentiney pot holder, towel (hearts all over it!) and wash cloth. I'm not sure how she knew, but I've been needing pot holders, Hooray!!!!!

*Glitter glue (my daughter has shamelessly claimed it) and pretty heart ribbon.


*Sweets- Yummy!! Conversation hearts and an all time favorite, Hershey's miniatures (which has already gotten broken into :) ).


This was a fun swap and I enjoyed all the goodies from Jenine! Thanks!!!






HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Rebecca, your photos of it all look a lot better than when I put them in the box. :) I'm glad you liked everything!

*waves to Rebecca's daughter, the glitter glue connoisseur*

Unknown said...

What a fun package to receive! It all looks wonderful!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

very cute. i'm glad you liked it all. :)

I don't know if you entered the Holey Donuts giveaway or not, but if you could check out this post and do so for my blog, it would mean a TON for my family and you can enter for the book afterwards too if you wish (White Cat by Holly Black ARC)!:

http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaway-white-cat-arc-250-holey-donuts.html


lauren

Catherine said...

Wow ~ lots of fun stuff you received. That is a lovely package to get in the mail!