Monday, February 22, 2010

Manic Monday!

What a night!

Mad Man's father called last night to tell me his MeMaw(his great grandmom) had passed away. My husband and I had to tell him, it was very hard. MeMaw was a super sweet lady, and I'll miss her. Mad Man seemed better this morning, and asked me to make sure I got him some new pants for the funeral. Always thinking ahead,that one.

She had Lou Gehrig's disease. I wish I didn't know what happens to the lovely people that are diagnosed with this horrible disease. My grandpop (mom's dad) passed away in July 04 and my Aunt Joanne(mom's sister) passed away in November 09 from Lou Gehrig's. I'm so worried, because it's on both sides of Mad Man's family.

Stinky was sick all night. We all didn't get much sleep. She's feeling better this morning, but of course can't go to school. I wish we knew why she is sick all the time. The Drs. are stumped. The poor thing has missed so much school, and she loves school so much.

I'm feeling ucky, I've finally caught the cold that my husband had. Darn him :)

I wanted to post about the 2 awesome awards I won and to pass on the fun. I'm just not feeling up to it. I also have to get a tutu made for a trade, and finish a Dotee for a suprise.

Have a Marvelous Monday!

A little info- Pickle is my oldest, he's 16. Mad Man is my middle man, he's 9. Stinky is my daughter, she's 5. Tater is my 'baby', he's 2.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hugs to you and your family... I hope you feel better soon... It is not fun to be sick. It finally got me after my little one being sick last week. I hope you have a great Monday..