Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First post and the day my oven caught fire!

I am excited to start my blog. I am not sure I will post everyday, but I will post whenever I can.
As I was preparing my french bread pizza today, I noticed what I thought was the oven light on. But, when I checked, much to my surprise, it was flames making the light. The oven coil broke, and was sparking. My husband explained all of that to me. Luckily, a parts place had a coil and my great man fixed it. HOORAY!! I could just picture having to buy a new stove.
Especially when we have to get a new water heater, it's leaking so bad!!!
We got our pictures taken on Monday evening, the fav of my kids is showing.
I love one, but it has a white globe of light in the background. Ugh...I think we are going to have more taken on Friday. Jim and the boys(not Tater) are not happy with me at all.

No comments: