Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pink eye, rearranging plans and Putt-Putt


Stinky has pink eye, so she gets to stay home from school today. She's thrilled, I'm not so thrilled. I was going to coffee at Tarbucks with the MOMS club and a little shopping at Target. And then Tater and I were going to get the grocery shopping done.
I'll have to wait until Jim gets home and go grocery shopping alone (that's not such a bad thing). Now, cleaning and such can be done, yuck!

I'm making mini salsa meat loaves, roasted potato wedges and broccoli casserole for dinner.


Our 6 month old female cat, Putt-Putt, has a problem. She has started peeing on things. We are getting her to the vet for her check-up, shots and spaying soon. I had changed litters, but as soon as she peed on a blanket, I ran to the store and switched back. That worked for a while, I really think the problem is that I don't clean the box enough for her. I do it every other day. I have 2 cats and 2 cat boxes. They pee in the bottom one, poo in the top. It's the bottom that I guess I'll have to buck up on. Has anyone else had a similar problem?
We close all the doors to the bedrooms and unless she sneaks in, things are okay. But yesterday, Stink left her door open, and Putter got up there and got Stinks bed. Ohhhhh, this is so frustrating.
My husband wants to take her back to work and let her live in the shop. I don't want to do this, I want to fix the problem. I hope after the vet visits us, things will look up.

1 comment:

Cherry Blossoms said...

Thank you SO much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I LOVE comments! So glad that I was able to help with the Valentines! You have a beautiful family! Please visit again soon!

Best Wishes,
Kiley
http://CherryBlossomsDesign.Blogspot.com