Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blogger's Easter Swap




I participated in the Blogger's Easter Swap over at The Mommy-Files. My partner was Kristy at Mommy loves 2 shop. I was happy to hear she liked all the things I sent to her. I had a blast opening the box she sent. The kids loved it also.

I received a cute kitchen towel with pot holder, Spring cookie cutters, Cadbury Eggs (my fav), Hershey Kisses (Tater's fav), bunny snow globe (kids have claimed that), sugar cookie mix, Palmer milk chocolate bars, Jelly Belly (Pickle's fav) and a Cinnamon French Toast pound cake with Maple glaze. I made that on Sunday and it is delicious.
Thanks so much Kristy!! What a great swap! Looking forward to the next one :)
P.S.- I went to Target and got another pound cake mix, that's how yummy it is!!!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm so glad you liked everything! I was going to ask if the Pound cake was good, because now they're all on clearance, yea!!! I can stock up : )

Amy said...

that is a good swap filled with a lot of fun treats..